Monday, June 16, 2008

Phish: MESSAGE FROM KATE 26/5/2008

Yars. Honey, I don't even go into business with people I know, do you really think I'm going to contact you about "business" when I've never heard of you before in my life? And if I were going to take up a random stranger on a matter of business, it would not be with someone who writes all their correspondence in all caps.

Ye gods, I get offers this vague from people I know. You know what it usually is? They want to "go in together" on some Ebay shop. You know why? Cuz they don't want to do it themselves- they want you to do it for them. When people you don't know approach you like this, you know why? Cuz they want you to send them money.

At least this one was blessedly short.

From: "kk1 kate"
Reply-To: ms_stella2008@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: MESSAGE FROM KATE 26/5/2008
Date: Mon 05/26/08 08:22 AM


FROM: MRS KATE TAYLOR.

I AM MRS KATE TAYLOR.I AM WRITTING TO SEEK YOUR HELP/ CONSENT IN A LASTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP OF MUTUAL BENEFIT.

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION.

WAITING FOR YOUR EARLIEST RESPONSE.

REGARDS.
MRS KATE TAYLOR.

No comments: