Thursday, June 12, 2008

Phish: HELLO,

Apparently this deal is so good, they had to send it to me twice! Yippeee!

Honestly, I had trouble just following this one. Obviously it's a scam, but there are a few parts that I think are rather funny. One, it's from "pets name tomtom". Er, um. I know there are a lot of hippies out there naming their kids some pretty weird things- but "pets name tomtom"? Please, stick with Elijah Blue.

And my favorite? "I'm William Colgate, a staff of ExxonMobil" You're a staff? Really? I always heard that the singular form is "employee". And your colleagues are the ones offering up this tasty sum? How interesting.

From: "pets name tomtom"
Reply-To: wcolgate44@yahoo.com.hk
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: HELLO,
Date: Wed 06/04/08 02:23 AM


HELLO,

I'm William Colgate, a staff of ExxonMobil with a brief from my colleagues in need of your partnership to re-profile an outstanding contract amount of US$12.2M in your name. You shall be compensated with 20% of the total contract sum. Please reply for further details.

Best Regards

No comments: