Thursday, June 19, 2008

Phish: Attn: Message

Why certainly, Mr. Samson. I'd like to invest in a profitable investment too. Right now, I recommend food. It's the one thing that Americans can't cut back on while we're being gouged with gas prices. Or, how about auto insurance companies? All drivers are required by law to have it, so I'd go with the cheap suppliers of said insurance. No need to contact me, your financial security is all the thanks I need.


From: TUNDE SAMSON
Reply-To: sam.tunde@yahoo.com
To: hellenyrth@mousehut.com
Subject: Attn: Message
Date: Wed 05/14/08 11:42 AM


Attn:
I do apologise if this mail come to you as a surprise without your prior
consent and for writing you through this channel.

I am interested in investing in some profitable investment. I will relay
other pertinent details when I hear from you.

Regards,
Tunde Samson.


No comments: