Thursday, June 19, 2008

Phish: Loan Offer

Oh, how I love this. How many times have I said, and will I say "don't take out loans with people who use free email addresses"? This guy not only has a free email address, he has two! Yahoo and hotmail!

Totally ignoring the poor English and strange use of punctuation; this guy actually mis-spells his own name. In several places he has "Patrick Ehis", but at the end, he spells it "Patrick Ehi". Maybe he just has a split personality, both halves of which lack creativity?


From: "Patrick Ehis"
Reply-To: patrickehis@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Loan Offer
Date: Wed 06/18/08 09:01 PM

Good day

I am a financier I am willing to lend out loans with the interest
rate
of 4% and with in the amount of $4,000 to $5,000,000 as the offer,I
offer
loan to all categories of people ,firms, companies, all kinds
business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors,
I give out loans at very cheap and moderate rates. I am a certified,
registered and legit lender. You can contact me today if you are
interested in getting this loan, contact me for more information about
the loan process, process like the loan terms and conditions and how
the loan will be transferred to you. I need your urgent response if
you are interested. You are to contact me with this

Email:(patrickehis@hotmail.com)

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Mr Patrick Ehi

No comments: