Monday, May 12, 2008

Triple Threat

I have 3 phishing and spam emails to share. Since they're all very short, I'm combining them into one post.

And, by the way, has anyone else considered sending these people spam right back? I mean, they are sending out these emails to just anyone! Make them work to find the suckers in the bunch! Or, as I'm doing, post the email addys in hopes that the bots will pick them up for the spam lists. Or, collect all the emails, then contact each one with a hot "lead"....


From: kingstonlenders001@comcast.net
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Affordable Loan Offer @ 3% $$$$$$$$$$$ Apply Today
Date: Wed
05/07/08 06:15 PM


Mr Kings Bridge of KINGSTON FINANCIAL LOAN INC.
has opened opportunity to all in need of financial aid, Get loan at 3% interest
rate today while offer lasts. All response should be forwarded to
kingstonloaninc@live.com.

Yes please! Sign me up for a loan from someone who doesn't write in English well. And, oh yes, the live.com email address just screams professional.

From: UKNL@swip002.ftl.affinity.com,
2008@swip002.ftl.affinity.com,EDITION@swip002.ftl.affinity.com
Reply-To:
mr.grahamwilbert_uknl@hotmail.com
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on
input)
Subject: Notification Letter
Date: Wed 05/07/08 08:32 PM

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DESK
Reference No: ACCU/2007-200
Operation
Code No: A333/ZZ5

We use this medium to notify you of the lottery prize
won by our email
address. Contact the claims officer below via email:

Mr. Graham Wilbert,
Tel: +44 704 575 9999
Email:
mr.grahamwilbert_uknl@hotmail.com

Regards,
Notification Department.


Wow. Thank you so much for sending me notification of your email address winning the lottery. So, I should care why?

From: "Mou Xinsheng"
Reply-To: mou_xinsss@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: GREETINGS FROM CHINA
Date: Mon
05/12/08 06:51 AM


Hello,
I want to solicit your attention to
recieve money on my behalf.The
purpose
of my contacting you is because I
need your assistance. When you reply
this message,I will send you the full
details and more information about
myself and the funds. My personal email
is :
mou_xxinsheng01@yahoo.com.cn
Thank you. Mou Xinsheng


Ok, even if I thought this was legit, why would I want to do this "favor" for a complete stranger? Hmmm? *sigh* You know, I don't ever skewer these people because they're all the same, and there's only so many ways to say SCAM!

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

Drive me nuts, I am always being asked if I want to extend my penis or have never ending sex with a giant manhood, for gods sake make up your mind!!!