Sunday, May 4, 2008

About Fried Phish

I've been posting samples of particularly funny (read: pathetic) spam or phishing emails (junk mail, or email specifically designed to get your information and/or money). What I've been noticing, however, is that those posts have attracted a lot of search engine traffic. People searching specifically for information that's contained in those emails.

It seems that while these people are well informed enough to be skeptical, they also want these emails to be true.

As I seem to have a never ending load of these emails, and a desire to not see any more people fall for these traps, I'm starting a blog, this blog, where I'll post most if not all of my spam and phishing emails that are not adult in nature. Simple spam ads won't appear here unless they're very funny.

Unless stated otherwise, any mail posted to this blog is junk. Avoid it. Trash it. Report it. Just don't fall for it.

No comments: