Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Phish: Project For Charity

Now here's a bright one. First, he says he has a charity project that would be financially beneficial. Well... that's what charity's for! Or did he mean financial benefit to me? Because, then it's not charity.

Then, he wants a response from a personal email, and not an "official" email? Um. Why? Even if it weren't obvious that this is a scam, it would still be weird.

Next!


From: "Mr Vladimir Russu"
Reply-To: vrussu@yahoo.com
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Project for Charity
Date: Tue 05/06/08 05:46 PM

Greetings,
I have a charity project I wish to propose to you that will be of
great
benefit financially.
Please contact me via my personal email:
vrussu@yahoo.com from your personal email and not an official email.
Mr Vladimir Russu

No comments: