Sunday, May 4, 2008

Phish: Microsoft Email Sweepstakes,(Winner) Amount Won:(500.000.00 GBP) Reply Urgently for claims.

Ok, I actually like this one. It's like a haiku for spam. And don't you just love how the entire body is copied as the subject line?

I have to wonder though- why do I keep "winning" money in Great British Pounds? Is it because they actually researched me and found that I'm obsessed with all things British? Is it because they think the entire world outside of wherever they're based is British? Or do they just pick a random monetary designations?

But, sorry. I will not "reply urgently". I do very little urgently, actually.


From: "beavffa@ptsi.net"
Reply-To: beavffa@ptsi.net
Subject: Microsoft Email Sweepstakes,(Winner) Amount Won:(500.000.00 GBP) Reply Urgently for claims.
Date: Tue 04/08/08 02:26 PM


Microsoft Email Sweepstakes,

(Winner) Amount Won:

(500.000.00 GBP)

Reply Urgently

For Claims.

No comments: