Monday, May 5, 2008

Phish: BARRISTER NELSON UDO

Good Lord, where to start with this one?

Ok. Again. Professional correspondence will not be coming from Yahoo. Unless it's Yahoo itself that's contacting you- and even then I'd be suspicious.

The "ATTENTION DEAR" does crack me up though. How sweet. He thinks I'm dear. Aw.

Again, we have poor spellings, grammar, and well, poor English. Huge tip off. And again, no one will contact you out of the blue about having a huge sum of money just awaiting your acceptance. And, they're not going to mistake you for someone else. If they did mistake you for someone else, and you did accept a large amount of money- you can bet they'd figure it out eventually and then you're in trouble. So don't take the chance.

Something I've not noticed before: They actually want your pic! Um, why? The only thing that I can think of is to make photo ids? I don't know. That doesn't make any sense. Maybe they're collecting pictures to put with fake "what a wonderful service!" type of comments? Making fake blogger accounts?

Whatever. Just DO NOT SEND ANY INFORMATION TO THESE PEOPLE. That's all.



From: "BARRISTER NELSON UDO" , <".yahoocom>"@NONE>
Reply-To: g_speed_couriercompany79@yahoo.fr
Subject: BARRISTER NELSON UDO
Date: Mon 05/05/08 06:47 AM


ATTENTION DEAR,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your money
but I did not heard from you since that time as we fixed.Then I went and
deposited the $1.5,000 000.00 Million USA Dollars,as consignment box to
GLOBAL SPEED COURIER COMPANY LIMITED in Benin Republic,because I
travelled to SAUDI ARABIA to visit my friend and i will not come back
till next month ending.

I want You to contact the GLOBAL SPEED COURIER COMPANY LIMITED to know
when they will deliver your consignment boxes. I have paid for the
delivering charges The only money you have to send to them is
the,security keeping fee, which is $135.00 Us Dollars to received your
consignment boxes.

CONTACT PERSON; DR.DAVID AKA DISTRICT MANAGER GS Courier Company
Limited BENIN

REPUBLIC.E-mail:( g_speed_couriercompany79@yahoo.fr ) CONTACT
PHONE+229-9369-7920


Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the security
keeping fee. I gave them your delivering address but you have to
reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the
delivering.Reconfirm below information to the company.



Your Full Name-----------------------

Your Address---------------------------

Home telephone---------------------

Office telephone---------------------

Your pic----------------------------------

Let me know as soon as you receive your consignment boxes,and check the
contents weather the complete of the total $1.500.000.00

Regards

BARRISTER NELSON UDO

No comments: