Monday, August 4, 2008

Phish: Grace Kenga Likes Me

Grace Kenga has offered me $14 Million for investing in my company, or is it in my country? Oh wait, it's a joint venture. (Clue #1- anyone investing that much money will actually know that investing in someone's company, country, and joint ventures are NOT the same thing).

But wait! She's so determined to work with me that she first emailed from Sierra Leone, and then 25 days later when she moved to India, she sent me her new email address. Aw. But really? Even if this were a legit offer of investment (which it so isn't), I wouldn't want to risk that much money with someone who doesn't even know the basics of business speak. Or spelling. Or who uses free, web based email.

From: "Grace kenga"
Reply-To: gracekenga2008@hotmail.com
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: MESSAGE FROM GRACE KENGA
Date: Sat 07/05/08 04:10 PM


FROM: MISS GRACE KENGA.

YOUR KIND ATTENTION

I AM GRACE KENGA FROM BO FREE TOWN SIERRA LEONE.WE ARE WRITTING TO SEEK YOUR HIGHLY ESTEEMED HELP/ CONSENT IN A LASTING BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP OF MUTUAL BENEFIT, INVOLVING $14MILLION USD FOR INVESTMENT IN YOUR COMPANY/COUNTRY UNDER A JOINT VENTURE PARTNERSHIP.

FOR DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION AND SOURCE OF FUND,CONTACT AND REPLY IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

WAITING FOR YOUR EARLIEST RESPONSE.

REGARDS.
GRACE KENGA


From: Grace Kenga
Reply-To: gracekenga@hotmail.com
To: [redacted]
Subject: MESSAGE FROM GRACE KENGA
Date: Wed 07/30/08 11:20 AM

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: kenga_grace@yahoo.in

SEEK FOR YOUR HELP IN A BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP INVOLVING $14M FOR INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY

- Grace Kenga

No comments: