Monday, August 4, 2008

Phish: From Phil

And the dumb get dumber.

Ok, even if this were legit- a former governor whose assets have been seized by the government, and you want me to help this guy? Sounds like a criminal to me! And, oh yes, it's completely safe because the money they want me to accept is in a coded account. Yes, that's called "aiding and abetting". It's illegal. And saying that he's a former governor, like that'll appease me? Um, no. Politicians are bigger scam artists than you are, and you know why? Because they actually get people to believe them!

SCAM!

From: Engr.Philip Ajegbu
Reply-To: philajegbu@gmail.com
To: [redacted]
Subject: From Phil
Date: Tue 07/15/08 09:05 PM


I am philip ajegbu, I have been consulted by a former Governor whose accounts have been seized by government. He contacted me to assist him negotiate with a foreign partner whose account could be used to secure some money. Currently, the Governor has a coded account in a Spanish bank that he wants to move out immediately because no body knows it exists . I have contacted you to seek your interest and willingness to assist with this arrangement. But I am assuring you, there is no risk as the money in question is in a coded account. Could you assist and have your share. The money would be transfered to you and that is the essence of contacting you. I will also have my percentage as soon as the money is moved into your account. Can you arrange for any secured account where the money would be transferred?, the total amount is $65m. I could not have risked my companys license if I was not sure of the deal. Please I am assuring you of the perfect arrangement. Would you be part of the deal?.All that is needed is for you to contact his fiduciary agent to the bank for him to assist you. He is a former governor and he want this to be a secret. Waiting for your response. Sincerely yours philip ajegbu

No comments: