Monday, August 4, 2008

Phish: AGENTS URGENTLY NEEDED

Wow- another stupid scam. I have no idea what their game is with this one, but legit companies do not hire random people through email. Technically, there would be nothing wrong with it since the hiree would be working on commission only- so nothing to lose.

Here's the thing though. Even if these people were serious, I wouldn't want to work for someone who cared so little about their employees that they don't even have them apply. You could do all that work and then have the company fold- or worse. Since they're based in China, they could just completely screw you as an individual and not pay up.

And really? After all the sh*t they're pulling in our markets (not following specs and manufacturing faulty products) not to mention all the human rights issues? Yeah, I'd really want to work for China.

From: MR.HENG LEE
Reply-To: MR.HENG LEE
To: [redacted]
Subject: AGENTS URGENTLY NEEDED
Date: Mon 07/14/08 10:55 PM


Hello, I am MR.HENG LEE REGIONAL SALES MANAGER FOR KLINAG MULTINATIONAL,a manufacturing company here in CHINA.I am glad to inform you that we are in high need of agents around ASIA,AFRICA,EUROPE,AUSTRALIA and AMERICA.This is as a result of our growing number of customers around the world.We have decided to get agents who will be collecting our debts onbehalf of the company and relating back to us.This agents will also help us in taking care of logistics for our customers who are within their regions. For every payment an agent collects and sends to us,we shall be paying 7% of the total sum.Please do well to contact me with your details if you which to be one of our agents.Thanks MR.HENG LEE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Every body,

My name is Mrs. Monica Roland. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Monica Roland that refer you to him. contact Mr. Mr James Bone via email: (bestloansfinance02@gmail.com)

Unknown said...

HELLO Are you faced with stress in the acquisition of a loan? Have you be dissadpionted by your bank? Did you need a personal loan to secure a home, car and evaluate the finances? will help meet their financial obligations, especially with the current financial crisis. We offer Commercial loans, Personal / Residential and Others. At 3% annual interest. Apply for a minimum of $ 5000.00 to a maximum of $ 50.000.000.00.Apply through paulrobinsonloanfirm0@gmail.com or paulrobinsonloanfirm2@hotmail.com Following is the borrower application form FullName :_________ Gender :_________ Marital Status :_________ Contact Address:_________ City:________ Country :_________ Date of Birth :_________ Amount required as a loan :_________ Term loan :_________ Monthly / annual income :_________ Occupation :_________ Purpose of Loan :_________ Phone :________ Best Regards Mr Paul Robinson(MD

Unknown said...


Recently I was involved in a scam with a company pretending to be a loan company that went in search of a lender that would lend money to people with bad credit. To make a really long story short I was naive and ended up wiring a total of $11,350.00 to Canada. The worst part of this whole thing is that I did my research like I was supposed to, the company was listed in the phone book in MA, and I also checked them out!!! Everything checked out fine and when the money never came in the company said that they were going to refund my money and when the money never came in I tried to call the company and the recording now says Thank you Goodbye and hangs up on you. I was Lucky to get in Contact with Dennis Hopkins Finance Home that offered me a loan of $500.000. i will refer anyone in need of financial Help to www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu or dennishopkins_financehome@live.com. Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091. I had a wonderful experience with them. Dennis Hopkins Finance Home is a legitimate Money Lender

Flora said...

HOW I GOT A LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with Victoriafinancier@outlook.com
___________________________________________________________________________________

Am very happy as am writing this testimony of how i got my loan from this loan, if you want to get a loan from any company you have to contact VICTORIA FINANCIER LOAN FIRM ( victoriafinancier@outlook.com ). when i contact her, i thought she was like the rest, and to my Greatest surprise i got my loan amount in my account and that was the Exact amount i applied for in her company. If you are interested in getting any type of loan, you should contact her no0w via email: victoriafinancier@outlook.com . She helped many persons that recommended to her.