Friday, June 19, 2009

From: "Dr. Clifford Hopewell"
Reply-To:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ++Business Patnership Proposal++
Date: Sat 06/06/09 04:29 PM

Hi
Am Dr. Clifford Hopewell from South Africa. I know you thinking another
junk mail
but please contact me if you have a knack for business. I have a unique
business
proposal for you that will benefit the both of us on a grand scale if
executed
with utmost trust and sincerity. Please contact me immediately if you
are
interested so I can update you more. Am keeping this mail short for
confidential reason, full details when am convinced on the authenticity
of your
person and interest, no disrespect meant. Awaiting your earliest honest
reply
Clifford

Rule #1. Never go into business with a total stranger.

Rule #2. Never go into business with someone who assumes you'll assume their letter of introduction is a scam.

Rule #3. Never go into business with someone who doesn't speak your language fluently, unless you speak their language fluently.

Rule #4. If you have a knack for business, never wait until some random stranger contacts you for you to finally say "Oh yes, I should do that! After all, I have a knack for business!".

No comments: