Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You have 1 new message

#1. I don't know anyone currently in the Navy except one guy who may or may not still be in the service. #2. If it is that guy, I so don't want his message. #3. Why would I click a link in a seemingly random email with basically no content? #4. Like I'd really trust someone who is claiming to be customer service for the Navy (I mean, really? Customer Service? And Navy?). #5. If I did believe they were Customer Service from the Navy, like I'd want to trust them when they can't even spell "sincerely".

From: "service@navyfcu.org"
Reply-To:
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: You have 1 new message
Date: Thu 10/23/08 04:49 AM
Attachments
NameTypeSaveView
Message text/plainSave
 Navy Federal

Communications
Centre

You have 1 new message.


http://myaccounts.navyfcu-services.org/cgi-bin/message-center



Sincerily,
Navy Federal
Online Customer Service


No comments: